Scott’s Cheap Flights Introduction
Scott’s Cheap Flights is a service that helps travelers find and book cheap flights worldwide. It was founded by Scott Keyes, a former journalist who became obsessed with finding the best flight deals. He started by sharing his findings with his friends and family and then launched a newsletter that grew to millions of subscribers. Scott’s Cheap Flights has a team of flight experts who scour the web for the best deals and send them to the members via email or app notifications.
Scott’s Cheap Flights offers two types of memberships: free and premium. The free membership allows users to receive one
or two flight deals per week in their email inbox, while the premium membership costs $49 per year and gives access to all the flight deals (usually 3-5 per day), as well as perks such as:
- Customization: Users can choose their departure airports, regions, and preferences (such as nonstop flights, specific airlines, or travel dates).
- Mistake fares: Users can be notified of rare and highly cheap flights caused by human or computer errors.
- Weekend getaways: Users can get curated deals for short trips that are ideal for weekend travel.
- Exclusive discounts: Users can access discounts from partner airlines and travel agencies.
- Ad-free experience: Users can enjoy an ad-free website and app interface.
The main benefit of Scott‘s Cheap Flights is that it can help users save hundreds or thousands of dollars on their flight tickets. According to its website, the average savings per ticket is $550, and some of the best deals that have been found include:
- New York to Paris for $260 roundtrip
- Los Angeles to Tokyo for $347 roundtrip
- Chicago to Bali for $481 roundtrip
Another benefit of Scott’s Cheap Flights is that it can inspire users to travel more and discover new destinations. The service covers flights to over 200 countries and territories and often features deals to places outside the typical tourist radar. For example, some of the recent deals include:
- Miami to Montevideo, Uruguay for $294 roundtrip
- Boston to Ljubljana, Slovenia for $366 roundtrip
- San Francisco to Cape Town, South Africa, for $594 roundtrip
The main drawback of Scott’s Cheap Flights is that it does not guarantee the availability or validity of the flight deals. The service only provides links to third-party websites where users can book flights, but it has no control over those websites’ prices, inventory, or policies. Therefore, users must act fast and be flexible when they see a deal they like, as it may expire or change at any time.
Another drawback of Scott’s Cheap Flights is that it offers no customer support or assistance with booking or travel problems. Users are responsible for their travel arrangements and decisions and must deal with any issues that may arise with their flights, such as cancellations, delays, changes, or refunds. Scott’s Cheap Flights only provides information and recommendations but does not take any responsibility or liability for the outcomes of the users’ actions.
Scott’s Cheap Flights has received primarily positive feedback from its customers, who praise its value, quality, and reliability. The service has a 4.6 out of 5 rating on Trustpilot, based on over 7,000 reviews. Some of the common compliments include:
- “Over the years, It has helped me save tens of thousands of dollars on travel. I love getting their emails and seeing all the amazing deals they find. I have been able to travel to places I never thought I could afford thanks to them.”
- ”The best thing that has ever happened to me as a traveler is Scott’s Cheap Flights. I have booked so many incredible trips thanks to their alerts. They are always accurate, timely, and easy to use. I highly recommend them to anyone who loves to travel.”
- “It is a game-changer for travel lovers. They find the most unbelievable deals that you would never find on your own. They also give you helpful tips and advice on how to book the flights and what to expect from each destination. They are awesome.”
Scott’s Cheap Flights also has some negative feedback from its customers, who criticize its limitations, expectations, and communication. Some of the common complaints include:
- “It is only worthwhile if your trip plans are adaptable. They only send you deals that are very specific and limited in dates, airports, and airlines. You will hardly find anything that suits you if you have any preferences or restrictions.”
- “It is misleading and deceptive. They advertise flights that are too good to be true, and then when you try to book them, they are either sold out, expired, or much more expensive than they claimed. They also do not respond to any questions or complaints.”
- “It is a scam. They charge you for a premium membership that only gives you a little or better deal than the free one. They also spam you with emails and ads that are annoying and irrelevant. Both money and time are wasted on them.”
Scott’s Cheap Flights is a service that can help travelers find and book cheap flights worldwide. It has two types of memberships: free and premium. The premium membership costs $49 per year and gives access to more features and perks, such as customization, mistake fares, weekend getaways, exclusive discounts, and an ad-free experience. The main benefit of Scott’s Cheap Flights is that it can help users save hundreds or thousands of dollars on their flight tickets and inspire them to travel more and discover new destinations. The main drawback of Scott’s Cheap Flights is that it does not guarantee the availability or validity of the flight deals and offers no customer support or assistance with booking issues or travel problems.